Saturday, March 03, 2007

Saturday

It's a really nice sunny day here today, and it's Saturday! Yee-har. I'm stuck in at the moment waiting for a package to be redelivered. Still, I'm making the most of the time, catching up with some stuff I needed to do on the web: aliental.com has a new (but still temporary) page now, and I've cleaned up some parts of my web site a little bit. I still need to do a lot more, not to mention getting a decent design sorted out for this blog.

Again, I'm sorry about the extended break from blogging. During that time we did quite a bit of eating out, and exploring some new places around Hong Kong island. Oh yes, and Rob visited for a week or so, which was really good. We went to Ocean Park on a Sunday afternoon, went up to the Peak (using the Peak Tram which we hadn't done for ages), that kind of thing. Soon after that, we decided to go out for a short walk, and walk up the path next to the Peak Tramway a little bit ... anyway, we ended up walking all the way up to the Peak. It didn't take as long as we thought it would - it always seems like an impossible thing to do - and it gave us a sense of achievement suddenly emerging from the woods into the bustling area around the top tram-station.

I think I'll fill you in a few other things from the past couple of months as I think of them. I'm tired again now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home