Saturday, August 04, 2007

I'm back

Today marks 1 year since we arrived in Hong Kong (a day late) so it seems as good a time as any to restart my blogging. Sorry sorry sorry for the big gap. It got to that point where I was just too ashamed to post anything, so I put it off ... and then Facebook came along and quickly swallowed up all my online time ...

Anyway, since that last post it's basically been hot and summery. The last few weeks have been sunny and quite pollution-free (thanks to winds from the south and not from paltry anti-pollution efforts, as the government would like to have us believe) with blue skies almost every day. We've done some stuff. We've been some places. I've been working, lots. And that's about it. If you really want to know more, you can just ask me directly I suppose.

I'll leave it there for now, as I need to decide exactly what to do with the lazy Saturday stretching ahead of me. More soon, I (sort of) promise.

1 Comments:

Blogger Charles Stickley said...

Good to have you back mate! Looking forward to your next update.

7:39 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home